Snow Cobra showed up

S&B

I hate my CT. :(
10 Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Cheesehead
Well after a long search and not finding what I wanted for my notch i decided to move on this 1993 cobra. It has about 140k on it, by far my fav. color combo teal with black interior. These cars are getting harder and harder to find in good shape that are not crazy money.

Things to fix:
Needs heater core arrrggg
might need a/c compressor makes humming or clicking noise constantantly
there is a humming coming from behind the ins. cluster ? doesnt change with RPM increase
needs a new fan clutch bearing or just clutch
He said the rear main was leaking it did feel like the clutch was slipping as welll so when I go to fix the rear main I will look at the clutch.
There are also a couple holes in the dash

Things that are diff.
the front clip was repainted with the pass fender and bumper. They also painted the mirrors which im not happy with.
you can def. tell the front clip is a bit darker or lighter depending on the light. might it be because its not steel or didn't have the same color primer used ? i have no clue.
the CD player is not from 93 i dont think and there is holes drilled all around the unit.

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

this cant be from the facotry ?
IMG_0160.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

yeah I have no clue what is going to happen with the notch, burned out on it.

thanks for all the kind words, im just the current care taker this car will be around long after im gone

thanks guys,

do you think I could get the front clip to match better ? I feel like if the whole car is not painted at the same time your never going to match 20 year old paint

It will be tough, I know on dads black 93 Cobra the front bumper cover always looks just a tad off in the sun...all factory paint. You notice it easiest up on the top fender area where they meet. I see it has the washer motor cover but your missing the coil cover, I have one and some factory 93 Cobra stuff laying around at the shop.

lol yeah its a real 1991 mustang cobra i did all the checking.

the owner told me I could still call SVT and get the " R " upgrade so Im probably going to call tom.

Reactions: 1 user