Snow is back!

BBRacer

Founding Member
Nov 8, 2001
Calgary
Snow has come back - how the crap can you work on the Cobra 2 with no heat? Have to sit in the hottub Sunday and watch the Flames Heritage Classic with a brew or two. :canada:

Been looking for parts again around here (Alberta) - amazing on how many Mustang 2's show up when you look hard enough. In the last week I have seen 2 Cobras, a bunch of coupes, all still cheap as cheap. many decent drivers. Rust is always the key I guess - glad mine Cobra has ZERO rust.

Anyway - been taking parts off and seeing tons of stuff still good for poeple - what do you do with all this stuff? Grab everything then sell it piece by piece? Hoods, rally wheels, dashes - I have asked before but does anyone need this stuff? Never have been an ebay seller.. buyer, but not a seller.

• Sponsors (?)

ever find any king cobras?? i am looking for the rear wheel spats

decent bumpers front and back, hatchback panels in black in great shape

let me know what you find, pics would be great too

possibly a t-top car in driveable condition as well? thanks bud

:canada:

No King's

Haven't seen any King Cobras - or T-top cars. I'll keep looking though for you.

Just pulled the motor mounts and the rear tailights out of the '77 V8 Cobra 2 at Pick N Pull Calgary. I think I have three sets of tailights now - really needed the motor mounts - $6.99 for a decent set - can't beat that. That car still has the 302 in, auto tranny, oilpan of course, rad, good hood though the scoop was long gone, black interior, rear end, half of the rear spoiler, four 13" rally wheels (I got a set last time - didn't need these)... love seeing that stuff in the wreckers. :D

how are the hatchback panels?? decent shape? and half the spoiler? middle section or ends?? i have been to the pick n pull on barlow, is that the same one? found a t-top car there, stripped but was able to get a passenger side t-top, just in case!

had some good luck finding parts there for a lot of cars, my sis is out there and i take her kid when i am in town for parts to fix his car:canada: