So , Different route now!

kuwait

Mar 31, 2005
so i had nitrous for a while and it honestly doesn't appeal to me , yes the power is pretty nice and it does give a good kick and i put down around 380ish with 460ish torque but the refills are a pain and you run out easy all the time... due someone having bit too much fun on the weekends :D

so.. the initial plans were , go nitrous route get the trick flow heads when they are released and now that they are around , i am hesitating between going supercharged or just getting the heads and staying with the spray , my budget is around 3,4k so i am also looking at a good deal on the unit i am going to buy , i would like to hear what people think about the matter.

• Sponsors (?)

Go for the blower. I've been in fast nitrous cars (way faster than mine) and even though the torque is fun, I'd still rather be driving my car. There's nothing like having that power all the time, and being able to mete it out at will with my right foot.

Turbo. Blowers are poop.

cant afford a decent kit.... yet :D
beside , if i would go turbo id do it properly with a built engine , i am basically going for the blower + boltons till winter then ill tear it down and start a rebuild , thinking of getting a block with all the goodies , and as many said , juice is nice and all but.... you cant just give it when you feel like it , its like... sleeping with a hot chick... once a year... :rolleyes: