so pissed off right now!!

• Sponsors (?)

Boo hoo, at least you lost to something respectable.

I had a lifted Z71 beat me off the line, and I didnt start passing his ass untill 3rd gear. Damn rednecks and their worked over trucks. He had a 4wd launch advantage, but he was packing some power in order to hold me off for two gears.

i almost got taken by a lifted f350 at the track lol. I didnt pass him until i hit 3rd gear but i walked by him pretty quick and only won by .1 lol he trapped 74 i trapped 80

Never under estimate the car next to you,especially the WRX these days.I had a run in with one,man did i have the fight of my life.On my stang on street tires is a waste :bang: .So threw frist,second,and third i had to play catch up,in fourth we were side by side,and by the time i hit fifth,i was finally able to see the lights of his WRX at the corner of my eye,then i let off.*cough in a safe enviroment cough*
Then one night at the local drag strip i saw him again,bam...he was spitting 13.3's out of his ying yang :nonono: .Then i pulled up beside him once again,this time my stickies were on,and he had no chance,but he did put up a fight :eek: .By the end of summer,he was hitting 12.9's,but this thing was gutted,loud,and didn't sound like it would've been a nice car to cruise in for a long haul :nono: .I'll give him the thumbs up though,very impressive.
Unlike him though,it doesn't take much for our cars to hit into the 12's n/a.Lots have done it,and i'm almost there (should be there :bang: with my mph) with very minimal POWER mods. :shrug: So don't get down,be smart,and research.With the right suspension,gear,and a few bolt ons with practice,you would be the WIN!!! :nice: