So...hate me if you must

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah yeah i know i know...i love the 94/95 taillights and how they set it apart from all the others, but i just want to try something different for now with the 96-98 and the sequential flashers..

and shutup about the tailpipe, thats next along with quiet mufflers and dumps ;) j/k

GTPhreak said:
If I get some 96-98 taillights, all I need to make them work is the harness correct? Don't hate me, I was totally against the idea, but I want the sequential turn signals.
:flame:

Sorry, I had to do it! Actually, I think the 96-98 sequentials could look OK. Its usually nice to see something different on a Mustang, so I'll withold my opinion until I see it.

I have the 96-98 taillights. All I needed to change them was the taillights and the wire harness. I like them. Yes everybody thinks my car is a 4.6, BUT (uneducated) people still thought it was when I had the old ones because of the body style anyway.

red94fiveo said:
OK, I just looked at the website and those look pretty sweet. As long as you know you have a 5.0, who cares about everyone else?
see but i wasnt asking opinions i was asking what all was needed, as far as the harness and such. people like to just start giving their opinions when people speak of swapping taillights

I know I started a thread about the horizontals vs vertical but if ive got nothing else to spend my money on and my car is running 11's, then Im definately getting verticals. I used to have a 97 v6 and the verticals look so badass especially at night.
image0030.jpg.jpg