So...hate me if you must

• Sponsors (?)

GTPhreak said:
got the lights, just need to order the sequentials now (probably be a few weeks, i need money, and take care of a few other things first.

newtails.jpg

So these are 96-98 tailights correct?

Does anyone know if there is any way of altering the sequential light harness to change the duration that the lights are on? aka...
first on, center off, last off
first on, center on, last off
first off, center on, last on
first off, center off, last on
repeat.
that way the sequential lights might work in a 94-95 and make it look like the signal is "pulsing" instead of switching.

already got rid of the fog lights. tops were cracked and filling up with water, didnt feel like replacing them at the time so i just pulled the whole thing out..and i was actually considering putting the pony emblems on the side instead of the gt ones

there you go :nice:

-what you shoulda done w/ the lights though, I had the same problem, I used a custom blend of eppoxy, and made a "shell" of it around my entire casing... about 1/8" thick... havn't had a problem since...

-the reason it cracks is the bulbs were made too hot for the cheap casing in an effor to save money, they used bulbs from the T-Bird, and it was a new design for the fog lights, they just didn't work well together... the got it fixed by the 96s though :D just in time to screw us over...