So heres som pics finally..

82CapriRS

Dec 3, 2004
New Jersey
as some of you know my car was vandalized about 9 months ago. i've been tryin to get some pics up but there on a different digital cam an its a pain in the ass to get my hands on. anyways, i was up at the garage my cars at, an i took these few shots. sorry bout the quality it was takin with my phone. all windows except the driver side quarter window were smashed including sunroof. the passenger quarter was hit a couple times but luckily there is only dimples an will be an easy fix, he stole my sub(later got it back) and made a mess of the $2500 stereo system i worked hard to finally get, an the new leather seats are all f'd up now from the glass. as of right now i have the rear window only. since this happened its been a rough time for me cuz i also lost my license an my job the same time this happened to my car. so having money to fix it has been nothin but a joke. if anyone has some glass layin around that you can give me a good deal on i would appreciate it. my goal is to get to myrtle beach again this year, it would make my year.

glass1.jpg

glass2.jpg

glass3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

the person who did it is a now 17yr old white trash pos. i went to court about 5 months ago an im supposed to get $9400 in damages but have yet to hear anything or recieve any payment. idk what to do with it anymore since i do not have the money to hire a lawyer an why should i have to since i went to court an it was obviously in my favor?

the pony boy, im located in morris county new jersey. that would be great if you had the door windows!

idk. i already went to court an the judge said i get what i had quotes or receipts for. which was $9400, but i havent received anything. i call the court all the time an i still get nothing. its gettin old really quick. i thought i was smart when i got the kid to admit he did it an he was standing in front of me. somehow i did not hit him but im starting to think i should have an hard! this happened in mount bethal pa, i live in jersey an the laws are different. pa sucks to say the least.

Did you know this kid? Or he was just being a POS?

You could prob turn this into a civil suit if he doesn't pay restitution. I'm no laywer though so you may want to talk to one, but i wouldn't let it go. It just may take some more time

i didnt know this kid, never met or saw him in my life. he was drunk, high, an on some other drugs an is just a pos. as for him paying. i dont really understand it fully but he has till he is 21 to pay me in full. but im pretty sure im supposed to be recieving payments right now. the judge was real nice an said she was gonna garnish his pay by takin 3/4 of it every week. which from what he said he makes, it would equal to about $500-600 a month. its been 4 or 5 months since court, so im missing a decent amount of money.

yeah that sucks and all but if its been 9 months since it happened then what the heck have you been doing this entire time,why havent you just fixed it by now and when you get paid for it then thats just money in the bank at that point,its not that hard or expensive to come across windows.idk,maybe its just me but but you dont seem very motivated,it did take 9 months just to get some pics up of it.

Damn! Who did you piss off? On the bright side, atleast he smashed all your glass instead of hitting every panel with the bat! Good luck with the project, hope it turns out in your favor!

yeah that sucks and all but if its been 9 months since it happened then what the heck have you been doing this entire time,why havent you just fixed it by now and when you get paid for it then thats just money in the bank at that point,its not that hard or expensive to come across windows.idk,maybe its just me but but you dont seem very motivated,it did take 9 months just to get some pics up of it.

if you read my post, i lost my car, lost my job, an then lost my license because i couldnt afford to pay surcharges. i havent had money to do anything with the car till just recently. an as for takin 9 months for pics?, i have dial up so its not somethin i wanna be loading pictures up on. i can only do that kinda stuff at friends houses. and i have had to pay storage so the car doesnt get flooded everytime it rains. it hasnt been an easy 9 months ill tell you that much. an glass isnt that cheap. i have the rear window out of a parts car i had but thats it. soon to have door an quarter windows but no such luck on a windsheild.

1sickfox: unfortunately i dont even know the kid, it wasnt like most people think, i didnt eff his gf or anything lol. i've never seen or met the kid. i just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. an thanks im hoping it will go in my favor also.

i read your post,i saw everything you said.to me i just dont understand why after 9 months someone canT get a job,i've had hard times myself,just gotta get rides and such because to me you just caused yourself a chain reaction of events and things to just make your situation worse.the car and windows things is no doubt about it this kids fault but the other stuff i cant really sympathize with.

i read your post,i saw everything you said.to me i just dont understand why after 9 months someone canT get a job,i've had hard times myself,just gotta get rides and such because to me you just caused yourself a chain reaction of events and things to just make your situation worse.the car and windows things is no doubt about it this kids fault but the other stuff i cant really sympathize with.

im sure you would understand had it happened to you.

and yeah it deff sucks to see it like this. im tryin to get it all done. the garage its in is 30 min drive from my house because i couldnt find anything closer an for the deal i get it for. the motor is apart too because it sat an timing chain cover, valve cover, and waterpump gaskets took a crap. but its comin together slow. it will be ready for myrtle, im not missing out on such a fun time.

82CapriRS where did you live. I have a back glass for a hatch.

i appreciate the offer. im in new jersey but the back hatch glass is actually the one piece of glass i have from an old parts car. what i really could use is the windshield and a sunroof. i have a sunroof but the metal clips that go into the roof are busted an idk how or if they can be replaced. any one know?