So, I just did something very spontaneous

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
  • Sponsors (?)

this is what I call a "No balls" situation. Its where you look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself, "No Balls". What is your reflection going to answer? With a tuck of the tail between the legs or a defiant reply," No fu**ing Balls" right back at you?

You my friend...have the pair...horray for randomness!!!

this is what I call a "No balls" situation. Its where you look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself, "No Balls". What is your reflection going to answer? With a tuck of the tail between the legs or a defiant reply," No fu**ing Balls" right back at you?

You my friend...have the pair...horray for randomness!!!

haha thanks

man im not sure whats up with the link, the listing hasent been removed it has 2 days left. I tryed to repost the link but it said the same thing.

Good looking car. My friend bought an 88 T-top LX a few years back for $1500 on ebay out of FL. He is waiting to restore it . I had never seen an LX T-top before until then. Now I see them all the time on ebay.

Good looking car. My friend bought an 88 T-top LX a few years back for $1500 on ebay out of FL. He is waiting to restore it . I had never seen an LX T-top before until then. Now I see them all the time on ebay.

yea man to be honest i havent seen a clean t-top in a long time now and i feel like ive been looking for a while. And this may offend some people from the 5.0 section but i plan on putting either the gt body kit on or a saleen...