So I was at NMRA in Bradington Sat.

bluevenom867

I will have images of molesting stuffed animals in
Dec 15, 2003
St.Petersburg,FL
It was nice,good racing going on,saw a few people I knew and meet other others.

BUT....what made my day was the these out of state guys selling stuff,so I got a sweet deal. :D

Picked up a 69' 351W SHORT BLOCK (still had the stock cam!) for.................$50 :jaw:

And its in super condition,almost no rust,and I think I can keep it standard bore.

Anyone here went?

• Sponsors (?)

I was there on Saturday too. Had a good time. I didn't do much parts shopping 'cause I don't really need anything. I was trying to track down an airbag diagnostic monitor in the hopes of fixing my airbag light. I found a guy selling a complete dash out of a 92. I asked if he would part with the monitor, and he said if I took it off I could have it! I'll put it on tomorrow, if it doesn't fix it at least it was free.

I was there on Saturday too. Had a good time. I didn't do much parts shopping 'cause I don't really need anything. I was trying to track down an airbag diagnostic monitor in the hopes of fixing my airbag light. I found a guy selling a complete dash out of a 92. I asked if he would part with the monitor, and he said if I took it off I could have it! I'll put it on tomorrow, if it doesn't fix it at least it was free.

Whats it doing,staying on?

It's been flashing a code 34 for a while now, just haven't gotten around to fixing it. Main reason being I'm not 100% what's wrong with it. I didn't want to buy a monitor from Ford for $150 and then find out that it's not the problem