So I washed my car today and.....

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Well I was bored and figured I'd take my car to the fire house and wash it up. I pulled it inside turned the radio up and started washing it. One of the other guys came over and asked about the color and i was gonna show him under the hood at how the first attempt went when i got the front end redone and the door was LOCKED. I was like what the ****. Checked the other door LOCKED. Then anoter guy showed up and was like we can get in there we got glass punches I was like get the **** outta here. Then I said gonna do it do it right bust out the hurst tool lol. So I said hold on got another set if i can find them. Came over to the house no go couldn't find them was about to say **** it and smash the window and the one guy mentioned asking the cops. I was like everytime i do that they say no but i'll try. So i go over and the cop laughes at me and says fill out this form i'll be right over. So after a few min waiting he comes over with this hugh rod thing and says "is this you thats a pretty car to go raming around in" I was like just do it so after a few minutes he gets it open.

So a few new sets of keys are on the things to do list now. Just thought i'd share my wonderful day with you's

• Sponsors (?)

I had a similar incident recently. When it was first getting cold .... I went out & started my car. I let it run for a couple of minutes, then turned the defrost on. Well, as usual, I stepped out of my car to go inside & wait until the car warmed up & defrosted. Before I got into the house, the car died! I learned not to turn the defrost on until the car warms up good, because when the AC kicks on, it will kill it. So I go back over to start it up ..... & the door is locked! Both of them! Then I realize what has happened. The new remote entry system that I installed a while back was not being very nice. When the car shuts off .... and the key is still in the "on" position .... the doors lock! So I run in & get my extra key fob. The battery is dead! Finally, a wire coat hanger helped me pull the lock pin up (has a hole in the top of it). I hope this doesn't happen again, because I have since replaced those door pins to some nice "hole-less" ones.

I feel your pain.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Why what happened then?

He forgot his car.

:D J/K Jinx. Engel, also, if you have power locks, you can just use the hanger to hit the button. But I didn't feel like going that far, so I used the door lock pins on mine. Took all of 10 seconds. If I do it again, though, I will have to hit the button.

thats what the cop did stuck a wedge in my window and stock the rod in and in the button. Now that i think about it our cars are real easy to break into.

GF's ex started **** so i told him to **** off and leave her alone for like the 1000th time. ****ing kid thinks she will go back to him and is always bothering her. Then he gets the idea to fight me says he can beat my ass. I'd kill the little punk but beings he's 16 and i'm 23 I'd get locked up no matter what. Even though I told the cop already if he comes near me i'm gonna kill him lol. Then the little :taco: gets some other douche bag to im me and threaten me and talk ****.

OH and my pins don't have an edge when they are locked they are almost flush with the door

No, I don't remember that. Isn't beating up on a 16yr boy the same as having "relations" with a 17yr old girl in the court's eyes??? I mean a minor is a minor is it not? That just seems like playing with fire with your hands soaked in gasoline to me... I see a lot more bad than good coming from a situation like that. Its your decision though and I'm sure you have thought about this.