So... I went INSANE with the camera today! NEW PICS!

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Today was the 1st actual day I was able to spend more than 1 hour cleaning my car. It was so gorgeous outside...
so anywho, yeah I went a little crazy with the camera...
what do you think? Pics turn out okay?

newpics1.jpg

newpics2.jpg

newpics3.jpg

newpics4.jpg

newpics5.jpg

newpics6.jpg

newpics7.jpg

newpics8.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

BlackVert said:
i love the white interior with the black. it that the way it came?

Other than the chrome and white shifter knob, yeah man, totally stock. They made a series of them in '94, with red, blue, and yellow exteriors also... white tops and black with white interiors.
I should really find out how many they made of my car that year.

Ah, see you edited the post.

yeah man, the boot for the vert is stock too.
pretty good condition so far, how bad do they deteriorate?

Caldwell said:
Other than the chrome and white shifter knob, yeah man, totally stock. They made a series of them in '94, with red, blue, and yellow exteriors also... white tops and black with white interiors.
I should really find out how many they made of my car that year.

Ah, see you edited the post.

yeah man, the boot for the vert is stock too.
pretty good condition so far, how bad do they deteriorate?
sorry about the edit.

mine was not with the car when i bought it.

BlackVert said:
does it hurt yours eyes when the top id down and whe sun is directly overhead?

I'm usually wearing sunglasses :cool:

:rlaugh:

It can to be honest, like if my interior is JUST cleaned, and it's blindingly sunny outside... the interior will just shine.
see for yourself dude, those pics are all taken from a disposable (it hurts i know)
it was so nice outside today, i couldn't resist!
but that white can kill ya.

BlackVert said:
you need white face gauges

whitega.jpg

Here's a pic of a guy who has a really similar car, cept he has black and white seats, plus vert bar :mad: bastard!

but he's got the gauges...
and i've always debated if i want them.
I honestly don't know if i like em on the car with the white interior,
i'm afraid it will be too much.

94SC50 said:
That white int woul;d be destroyed if I had that color. How in the hell do you keep it so clean?

what do you do to your car that's so messy? :p

I just make sure I never wear jeans while driving it.
I never eat, drink or smoke in the car.
and if any mechanical things are done to it, blankets over the seats!
the dash is easy to keep clean.
i've never had it really scuff up yet.

I'm extremely jealous man. I love convertables and your car is gorgeous man. I really love the white interior. Thats exactly how I would want my car. Black was one of my first choices of color when I bought my car but I couldn't find one around the time in good condition.

yellowstang1994 said:
I'm extremely jealous man. I love convertables and your car is gorgeous man. I really love the white interior. Thats exactly how I would want my car. Black was one of my first choices of color when I bought my car but I couldn't find one around the time in good condition.

Hey, thanks man, i appreciate that. That's one of the best compliments someone can get! I try to keep the car in great condition, but it's so friggin touchy... black is a pain in the ass!!!
Yellow's an awesome colour too dude. My aunt got an '03 vert, yellow, the things just screams sexy.
I tried checkin out your cardomain site but it wasn't workin,
toss some pics of your car up!

Caldwell said:
it's all good,
i'm just glad i caught it.

wow, hm. how much are they if you don't mind me asking?
i'm sure i'll have to get a new one in the future.
i still don't have one actually. i have the one from my 2001 (it was in the garage when it was totaled), but it doesn't fit very well.

yours looks nice. i could never get mine to sit nicely like that all around the edges.

BlackVert said:
i still don't have one actually. i have the one from my 2001 (it was in the garage when it was totaled), but it doesn't fit very well.

yours looks nice. i could never get mine to sit nicely like that all around the edges.

to be honest i was surprised how well mine fit together too.
the ones for the 99-04 models are awful. so when i bought this and saw how it fit on, i was doin the happy dance.
i really wouldnt mind upgrading to the saleen one, but...
if it's only the one piece, where do you store it? :shrug:

stangGT97 said:
that is one beautiful vert! :nice: you must be as obsessive with cleaning your car as i am haha. nice, man!

the obsession depends on how well off i'm doing financially for the week hehe, and time is a requirement.
I didn't have the available time today, but it was too gorgeous to miss out on.

donkey_punch said:
what new pics and the GF isn't in them?

see what did i tell you in the other post. you have stock interior bling. lol

after looking at that side shot. a cowl hood would look(how was it said before)balls. lol

The gf was in a difference city! you saw those results, there's no way the car would have gotten half that clean if she was around :D
"i'm bored"
"are you going to clean your car all day?"
or the best one yet:
"i can help you."

:rlaugh:

I was thinkin on the cobra hood? a cowl would look huge, but I would need a body kit for that I think