so im about to go get a hair cut..

• Sponsors (?)

94TURBO5 O said:
High and tight man :nice:
0 sides and #2 top sometimes but usually #1.
I buzz my jar myself and save tons of $$. :D
Used to go sometimes twice a week and $20 a pop including tip was killing me. Plus the drive to get there and then have to wait.

twice a week, jeebis... how :shrug: ..... i go once every couple of weeks, clean up the neck myself once a week or so, it still look clean, cant imagine going once a week

:lol: I like the sides to stay clean and my hair grows fast in the heat. I had no clue on cutting hair before and wouldn't touch it myself. When I was in Jacksonville, N.C the barbers are only $5-8 for a buzz but up here in NOVA the charge more so I'm glad I learned. :nice:

My standard spiel...
Part it on the left, short as possible on the sides and back.

I drive 20 miles out of my way to go to a small Mayberry type barber shop also. Floyd knows you by name, he cuts my hair correctly, and it's usually $3-4 cheaper than the Hair Cuttery or someplace similar...

sawbones25 said:
My standard spiel...
Part it on the left, short as possible on the sides and back.

I drive 20 miles out of my way to go to a small Mayberry type barber shop also. Floyd knows you by name, he cuts my hair correctly, and it's usually $3-4 cheaper than the Hair Cuttery or someplace similar...

Ha, I go to the same type of barber. In fact, he has pictures of Floyd and his shop hanging up all over the walls. & evertime I go in there, The Andy Griffith Show is playin' on the TV. He knows me by name, too. We're always talking about modding our cars/trucks.

Oh, & JR, I guess your right..... I only shuck out $7 a trip.... but unfortunately I have to go once a week.

SeventyMach1 said:
Ha, I go to the same type of barber. In fact, he has pictures of Floyd and his shop hanging up all over the walls. & evertime I go in there, The Andy Griffith Show is playin' on the TV. He knows me by name, too. We're always talking about modding our cars/trucks.

Oh, & JR, I guess your right..... I only shuck out $7 a trip.... but unfortunately I have to go once a week.

Well, you are down there in North Cackalacky...

Speaking of Mayberry, I was down on the outer banks last summer and saw Andy Griffith himself in the grocery store... Apperantly he lives out there somewhere.

Barbers around military installations are always awesome on the prices. I also like that they use those shears with the vac's attached to them to pull up all the loose hair as they buzz.

Girl friend cuts my hair, I haven't paid for a haircut in 2 and a half years. 3 on the sides faded with scissors with a trim for the top.

I did some math in college... its 14.99 for a 30 of Busch Light in Worcester. Its 12 bucks plus tip for my barber. Basically every time I cut my own hair I save enough money for a 30 rack of Busch Light.