So I'm Just kinda of looking around....

Ornjucd

Nov 27, 2006
Nebraska
... for a newer (99-03) mustang with lower miles ( I;m around 100000). My limit is around 12500 give or take. Would like something with some mods. Found this on eBay and found out the car is only like 40 miles away. Its a sweet car but I am nervous about the video, seems like he raced the **** out of it. What do ya guys think.

• Sponsors (?)

I think that car would be a good deal if you can get it like 11k and your willing to do some work. It wouldn't be a pristine collectors car or anything, but it could be a nice street machine.

That being said, sounds to me like your looking for something a little closer to stock so maybe this isn't the car for you. Just my .02

"the car is not in 100% running condition, but with someone that's good with working on cars, it will be a MEAN MACHINE." uhm no, this guy beat on this thing everytime he started it up. Look for something you can make your own

$15k obo

02 GT 5spd Blk premium
59k miles (e-z church miles:)
mods:MGW blue handle shifter, 4:10, alum d/s, s/f con, uca/lca, pullies, cai, sct2,lowered, dd rims, mach spoiler & grill delete, monster tach, 35% tint, catted bassani xpipe, magnapack catback

needs front rotors & rear tires.