So I'm looking for some new wheels...

adidas

Apr 3, 2004
Liberty, Mo
Where did you guys go to get your rims? I don't really care if they are new or used (should I go one way vs. the other?)I'm just looking for the best deal. I'm also going to get a 5-lug conversion...where should I go for that too? I've been looking at a lot of websites, I just want to hear what you guys did...what worked well for ya and what didnt, thanks in advance.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I used 94-95 spindles, 99-04 PBR calipers,lines,rotors for the front. Free..I work at a junkyard..but I usually sell spindles for 100 each and the calipers lines and rotors for 100 bucks. You will find them cheaper were you live because I do gouge people for that stuff...very popular in metro Detroit.
I used 92 Ranger (2) left rear axles, and drums in a Mustang 8.8 rear end. $40 each.
I used 97 cobra wheels and tires 245-45-r17 BFG's. 300 for set (from a friend)

Car looks and stops great!!!! I went used because 300 for wheels and tires you can't beat. I was thinking of going with fake FR500's or 10th anniversary cobra wheels. Those would have costed 600 bucks plus shipping, then I would have had to buy tires, because I wouldn't put used tires on brand new wheels.

I would go used if I were you. Save cash and throw it toward something else.