So ****ing Pissed!!!!!!

today's my last day fo school, and so the outgoing seniors thought it would be hilarious if they sprayed shaving scream ALL OVER the ingoing seniors (my grade) cars......i just spent 4 hrs yesterday washing, waxing, and detailing my car, and not its full of crusty ass crap.........ill get pics later.........

• Sponsors (?)

WhiteStallionGT said:
That's genius! Too bad it happned to you though. Darn we should have done it to the Juniors this year.
yea it was pretty gay tho cause we all know who did it, and hes a piece of crap, and he acts like such a *** (literally....we all think he's gay).....he put it ALL OVER my friends 05 subaru 2.5 RS which was just stolen....9k in damage, got it back 2 days ago, fresh paint, and now the paint has all thse bad streaks in it that DONT come out.....he isnt even a car guy, but he was PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! he's puttin sugar in this gay kids gas tank tonite and eggin his house, and covering his whole car in saran wrap.........this kid is a piece of ****!!! and everyone hates him........ :mad:

stprorolla49 said:
he's puttin sugar in this gay kids gas tank tonite and eggin his house, and covering his whole car in saran wrap.........this kid is a piece of ****!!! and everyone hates him........ :mad:

:rolleyes: sugar in the gas tank is proven to cause no damage to the motor (maybe a clogged fuel pump/filter). Pour in oil. ;)

for a prank some of us did brakestands in the parking lot. no harm to anyone, except for the classes goin on at the time :D . heres the proof :D

ticket.bmp

Dont **** with his car because he ****ed with yours, go after him. Id be 100 times happier if someone hit me with a stick then my car since I have healing abilities and my car doesnt. Get like 6 of your freinds grab this kid of yours tie him to a tree with some rope by a busy street, seran wrap him, egg him, ask him how he likes it and then snap some pictures and get the **** outta there for someone else to help him.

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Dont **** with his car because he ****ed with yours, go after him. Id be 100 times happier if someone hit me with a stick then my car since I have healing abilities and my car doesnt. Get like 6 of your freinds grab this kid of yours tie him to a tree with some rope by a busy street, seran wrap him, egg him, ask him how he likes it and then snap some pictures and get the **** outta there for someone else to help him.

:nice: what he said! :stupid:

thanks a lot guys......i DO have the worst luck ever with this car lately.......some of my friends got this kid REAL bad.....they threw eggs and toilet paper at his house, put **** all over his car, and stole all of his congratulations signs for graduating........hes such a bitch tho....before my buddies did any of this to him, he and his dumbass friends decided to ruin my friends cars more.....my friends infiniti g20 had his sunroof open last night at our move-up mission party, and they threw eggs and flour thru the sunroof ALL OVER his seats and carpet......it was ****in gross......and these dooshes (i know not the right spelling but funnier) also sprayed shaving cream all over my friends 97 GT vert, and stained the top reallllllyyyy badly.....it was not a good day for our class..........BUT WERE SENIORS..........AND WERE OUTTA SCHOOL!!!!!!!! :banana: