So It's Been Over A Year...

• Sponsors (?)

I always read your name as Nik Wahhhhhh C

NIK
image.jpeg

C

It amazes me this kid has a black belt and cannot get his toes correct.

LOL glad to see there is still a sense of humor around here.

Actually you guys have accomplished more than I have...

Speaking of accomplishments, how is that 351 coming?

Joe

Well the block is still holding my engine stand down and the internals are still taking up half my workbench... The other half is a partially assembled TKO 500 :rolleyes:

Most of you guys probably don't know, but I now have an 8 month old and the wife is pregnant with #2. I also replaced my Fusion with a Mazdaspeed6 and it has turned out to be the highest maintenance car I have ever owned in my life... So yea, the Fox basically just gets oil changes these days and not much else haha.

Reactions: 2 users

Well the block is still holding my engine stand down and the internals are still taking up half my workbench... The other half is a partially assembled TKO 500 :rolleyes:

Most of you guys probably don't know, but I now have an 8 month old and the wife is pregnant with #2. I also replaced my Fusion with a Mazdaspeed6 and it has turned out to be the highest maintenance car I have ever owned in my life... So yea, the Fox basically just gets oil changes these days and not much else haha.

kinda like this one????

Attachments

• 14067677_10154493871849380_6222039856298751941_n.jpg
    14067677_10154493871849380_6222039856298751941_n.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: 1 user

Congrads on the kiddos.

Joe

Reactions: 2 users
I always thought you were the short guy in your avatar. :D

You would know, you gave me that avatar. ;)

I hear he's actually related to the tall guy...

:hide:

That would make me, what... Kenyan? :p

Soooo, not to be a downer here Nik, but have you heard about our most recent loss?

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/we-lost-a-great-member-today-docg-has-died.892562/

I did... Super sad. That's actually what brought me back to SN.

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user