So Many Lurkers!!

97v6Silver

it came to $4.56 and i got $0.44 change from a 5,
Apr 22, 2003
VA Beach
ok i noticed lately that on threads theres only like 10-20 replies and 70-80 views there should be a 1:2 ratio at least if not just above a 1:1 now all you people that are just reading the threads and not posting... u = teh suck!! now post or leave gawt dash it! :fuss:

• Sponsors (?)

Ghostalker said:
I would laugh, SO HARD, if this thread got not a single more post
so, i am calling for everyone to just read these two posts, and refrain from posting! thanx! :owned:

i wouldnt post...but then again...i always post...on every post i read pretty much...so it looks like "97v6silver = 1ne m0r teh w1n" on this one

you don't havfta talk about cars like this thread for instance has absolutely nothing to do with cars, not all threads in the talk section hafta be about cars hence the name "talk"

Immortal LuD said:
I lurk on these forums more than anywhere else, only because my knowledge of motor vehicles is horrid... I'm getting there, but it's not good enough to start posting replies!

But I'm good in gaming and my AK-47.net forums! :shrug:

Don't complecate things, this is made for talking and asking questions. Just scan through the threads and respond to the ones you like :nice: Don't be afraid to ask questions/respond, because cause you may not be the only one wondering the same thing.