So there I was... Me and a Z28 carrying a hottie.

• Sponsors (?)

Was it a street race... because sometimes the mustang gods get angry about street racing. So if it was about a street race just leave that part out and lie and say it was in the track parking lot ;)

How'd it go :shrug:

Dude, i wasnt being a dick, i seriously couldnt understand what you were typing. If people are messing with you, its just because they cant understand your typing. its nothing personal against you man. :flag:

p.s. i wasnt the one that changed the title for the record :)

FarBeyondDriven said:
Dude, i wasnt being a dick, i seriously couldnt understand what you were typing. If people are messing with you, its just because they cant understand your typing. its nothing personal against you man. :flag:

p.s. i wasnt the one that changed the title for the record :)

manny said:
no street race I dont do that only at the track.Ok this is what happen I was coming home from the parts store cause Im installing new gears cause my stock ones suck and just Im geting home the hot girl in a red Z28 looks at me and I did the same.well just after I past her there was a truck turning in to a shoping center so I stop and wait,then I look up and there she is right behind me.just as the truck is gone and its clear I looked at her and smiled and punched it but cause of the small road and gear I never hit boost but I put one car on her witch I think is not bad for a old tird motor.Now as Im pulling off to go home she comes by me slow with this look on her face :mad:

Ok... I'm going to help with this because I can see that it's frustrating not on ly for you, but for folks who are trying to read it.

First thing, first. You should type like you talk. You need to place your punctuated puases into the sentence just like you were saying it. Only valley chicks from California with names like Trixie, talk the way that you type. If you're not sure if what you've typed makes sense then you should read it back to yourself, out loud, to ensure that resembles normal speech. Something like this:

No. I don't street race. I only do that at the track. This is what happened: I was coming home from the part store. I'm replacing my gears because my stock gears suck. I see this hot girl in a red Z28. She looks at me and I look right back. Just as soon as I pass her, I see a truck turning into shopping center so I stop and wait. When I look up, I see that she is right behind me. Just as soon as the truck is clear, I smile at her and punch it. Due to my gearing and how small the road is, I never hit boost but still manage to put a car length on her... not bad for an old T-bird motor. As I'm leaving she slowly rolls by me with this look on her face: :mad:

the end

Type it how YOU speak, not necessarily how I do. If you go back and read what you originally wrote and think that, that is how you speak then you are either not being honest with yourself or are very difficult to understand during conversation. Hope this helps.

Daggar said:
Ok... I'm going to help with this because I can see that it's frustrating not on ly for you, but for folks who are trying to read it.

First thing, first. You should type like you talk. You need to place you punctuated puases into the sentence just like you were saying it. Only valley chicks from California with names like Trixie, talk the way that you type. If you're not sure if what you've typed makes sense then you should read it back to yourself out loud to ensure that resembles normal speech. Something like this:

No. I don't street race. I only do that at the track. This is what happened: I was coming home from the part store. I'm replacing my gears because my stock gears suck. I see this hot girl in a red Z28. She looks at me and I look right back. Just as soon as I pass her, I see a truck turning into shopping center so I stop and wait. When I look up, I see that she is right behind me. Just as soon as the truck is clear, I smile at her and punch it. Due to my hearing and how small the road is, I never hit boost but still manage to put a car length on her... not bad for an old T-bird motor. As I'm leaving she slowly rolls by me with this look on her face: :mad:

the end

Type it how YOU speak, not necessarily how I do. If you go back and read what you originally wrote and think that, that is how you speak then you are either not being honest with yourself or are very difficult to understand during conversation. Hope this helps.

ok ok