So, what do you do?

iLkYsPoNy

if she's a tranny then... well I'd do her.... it..
Okay, so I've been trolling these forums for a couples years and now I'm a member blah blah blah. But one thing I've noticed is that everyone has plans and goals for their Mustangs. Most of ya'll have been doing them rather quickly. I've noted in your signatures what you drive and stuff. For example, we got a guy on here with a Mustang and a VIPER! So it got me wonderin'.... what do you do?:shrug:

I'll start it off...

- I'm a Service Advisor at a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Dealer & a Part time lottery player ( only above 200mil. )

Sincerly,
Mr. 10,012.

• Sponsors (?)

I work in the engineering department for a joist manufacturing company. I don't know how most of you guys have enough money for this either, between my house, and oil drinking daily driver, and limited mechanical knowledge, I don't have much left over for my mustang. But I'm trudging along.

Im a parts and service manager at a suzuki dealership. But my last day here is tomorrow :D . im fed up with the car business, and the bottomless promises. Il be moving along to a hydraulic company called hy-air-co. Ill be running thier service department for hydraulic cylinders and pumps. Ill be making the same im making here, but there is alot of room for advancement at the new place.

I'm an after school teacher lol. I had an interview at a Pontiac dealership this morning, and I have an interview to go to on Wednesday at a speed shop, so hopefully, I'll be changing careers very soon.

I am a full time air traffic controller and a part time real estate investor.

Cheers

So now we know who makes all the money! But seriously, some of these guys must be independently wealthy. We've got an expensive hobby, I think if we could smell each other it would reek of debt.:nonono:

Sincerly,
Mr. 10,012.

I am a student at Iowa State University for the next 3 years :shrug: but I'm hopefuly going to obtain a Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree:)
Funding for my mustang projects at the moment come from donating plasma. Yep, thats right plasma:D 60 bucks a week untaxed. Then come summertime either an internship or working construction again. I hate construction.

cool frankie I didnt know you were a tech. we have a buttload of those here at tyndall airforce base, they are being edged out by the raptors though.
I am an engineer for lockheed martin. that's my side job. on the weekends I make more money selling pharmaceuticals to farbeyonddriven so he can keep working his two jons.