So.... Whatya think about when you're bored??

RatStang

Feb 11, 2010
I've got two thought processes going on at the moment...

One is how to improve the performance of the PCV system in my car while the other is how I should have stayed on vacation at Disney World.

While I've mentioned Disney World (poor segway but anyhow....)

It was week before last ( I was on vacation so really not too concerned with time), we stayed at the Fort Wilderness Resort. We had a cabin there. we also rented a golf cart for the two weeks to get around to the various trading posts, dock, transportation stations, etc.

Anyway.... On one of the days we were there... My wife, kids and I, are going down the road in our rented (but very speedy :rolleyes: ) golf cart when out of the corner of my eye, I catch this dumbass kid (approx 10 years old) come shooting across the street, arms flailing like a mad-man as he zooms across the cross-walk and barely saves himself from eating it by grabbing onto the bus stop pole on the opposite side of the street. This of course, causes me to lock up the brakes on my speedy golf-cart. Passers-by though, see it fit to blame me for the near collision saying that it was a cross-walk etc. So I stopped, got out of the cart, left a brief piece of my mind about both dumb children and negligent parents, while driving home the theory of natural selection, before pressing on to my final destination. My final point before pressing on the gas pedal (electric cart) was that it was only a matter of time before one of these dumb children ended up seriously injured or worse!

... and then it came to pass:

Just a few days later, I hear a helicopter hovering over Fort Wilderness. It had been there a LOOOOOONG time but its Disney... could have been there for any number of reasons and didn't even register to me as an event out of what might be the norm. That is... until I see on the news that one of these fine children decided to run his bike into a bus then use his body to chock the rear wheels.

Did/Do I feel sorry for the kid?... or the family? Sadly no. What I DID and still DO feel, is anger and Frustration at the parents of this dumb child, for letting this kid loose without supervision, to go out and run himself up under a bus!

Later I discovered that the parents want to sue Disney! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. After that, I learned that this same family has lost two other children. Both seem to involve circumstances where the child was not supervised.

Call me cold hearted. The parents, if not the child, deserve all the suffering that they now have to live with for the rest of their lives.

So... there's my boredom line of thought. What's yours?

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear about those kids. Though usually I would side against Disney, in this case I hope they win.

For the original question: I think about car stuff... Constantly. Intermittent thoughts of vajayjay break up my thoughts of car stuff from time to time.

bewbs (.)(.)

(.) (.)'s & \i/

and mw2

stop stealing my chit you homo

I clearly posted it before you did cawkgobbler

This dialog literally had me LOLing, to the point where a neighbor at work asked me if I was OK.

that campaign has been running for a long time buddy

What has been your running platform so far? If I'm going to be your campaign manager, I MUST HAVE DETAILS! :D

Oh... and hooters should be G-strings and pasties. The reason I say this is that not all girls can fill out those shorts and t-shirts they get issued. In order to be fair and provide equality to women, we need to have a standard uniform that ALL women can readily fit into. :D