So when do you make that decision????

What's the price you'd sell it for? In all honesty, it's probably going to be more than what people will pay now a days for our body GT, regardless of mods/condition. These cars haven't quite gained the desire the Fox cars have and they are still taking a re-sale value loss.

I'd drive it. It's definitely a nice car, but a little preventative care can go a long way in preserving its state. I was going to suggest getting the front bumper and hood wrapped like Moneygrubbin suggested, and even the rear bumper on the sides to avoid rock chips.

I personally wouldn't buy/build a car to keep in the garage unless it was a classic, or very, very rare car. If I had a Termi I'd make it my DD, for example. Cars are meant to be driven... no point in having all the money tied up into one just to let it sit. It's hard to keep it perfect forever no matter what ya do with it.

• Sponsors (?)

Dont sell it. I had a camaro and mustang and I sold the camaro to buy my wife a 4 door cause the baby. Not 4 months later the baby was in a normal car seat making it easy to put her in a camaro. First kid and I never thought about changing the seat that they lay in to the seat they sit up in. :doh:

In short. It was a huge mistake cause now we have a stupid 4 door buick broke down in the driveway and I miss my camaro. 4 years of work down the drain. Life is too short. Drive that baby!