so who's ordering an 05 Mustang this week?

• Sponsors (?)

66Satellite said:
And what are you ordering?

I'll be ordering a GT Vert, Redfire, Interior upgrade, color accent, two toned leather; that charcoal and red, side air bags, Mach 500, the optional handling package although no one knows what that is... pretty much loaded save the 18's. Although, they may be available by the time the verts come out.

spectravp said:
I'll be ordering a GT Vert, Redfire, Interior upgrade, color accent, two toned leather; that charcoal and red, side air bags, Mach 500, the optional handling package although no one knows what that is... pretty much loaded save the 18's. Although, they may be available by the time the verts come out.

U da man :hail2: but go for the shaker 1000 :hail2: :hail2:

Do you really need 1000w in a car stereo, 500 is plenty. At 1000 it will sound like crap because the car is so small, all you will get is base and wont have a damn clue if there are lyrics or not. Unless you like that stuff, then i say go for it and enjoy your mustang the way you want it, (plz nobody put spining rims on the car, thats all i ask, no D's either, lets keep the cars respectable.)

66stangowner said:
Do you really need 1000w in a car stereo, 500 is plenty. At 1000 it will sound like crap because the car is so small, all you will get is base and wont have a damn clue if there are lyrics or not. Unless you like that stuff, then i say go for it and enjoy your mustang the way you want it, (plz nobody put spining rims on the car, thats all i ask, no D's either, lets keep the cars respectable.)

I couldn't have said it better myself! :nice: