SoCal performance shops

flip01

Jun 19, 2003
California
anyone in SoCal (Orange County specifically) know a good Mustang shop? i checked out GRC Performance in Mission Viejo, and they look like a great shop. anyone go there? i bought shocks an struts from them, and they're gonna install those, plus my pullies as well. might as well put the car on the dyno while im at it too...see what im working with so far.

just seeing if anyone knows of other shops...

• Sponsors (?)

I live in Hollywood and I drive all the way to San Diego (140 miles one way!) to JBA Racing as they're the best I've found as they specialize in the 4.6. They all race and know how to set a car up right. They also have their own dyno, make a a lot of their own performance parts and are really nice knowledgeable guys. www.jbaracing.com

I have used Chicanesport and will continue to go to them for some things but Xtreme Mustang Performance (XMP) has a better-equipped shop. I had them do a laser alignment when I got new tires recently. They treated me with respect and didn’t have an attitude.

Rikki Racer said:
I live in Hollywood and I drive all the way to San Diego (140 miles one way!) to JBA Racing as they're the best I've found as they specialize in the 4.6. They all race and know how to set a car up right. They also have their own dyno, make a a lot of their own performance parts and are really nice knowledgeable guys. www.jbaracing.com
i go to JBA too. but its 5 minutes from my place :D

its one in the same. they have their main header fabrication plant in Mission Valley, and their speed shop with dyno and all that in Kearney Mesa.

give them a call up and see how much they charge for a header install..its about 6 hours for them to do it and they are pros...