SOEC's Saleen and American Muscle Car Show in Southern California - Sept. 12

• Sponsors (?)

Just a reminder... there's still time to participate with your class!

There's also the option to be "Display Only" and not be judged, yet still park with your class.

The deadline has been extended for Pre-Registration -- please download the Extended Deadline Supplement and submit with your $25 payment by e-Fax or PayPal by Midnight Monday.

Full Show Details: Steve Saleen presents the SMS Car Show -- Corona, CA -- Saturday, Sept. 12 - The Saleen Forums at soec.org

Extended Deadline Supplement form: http://saleenforums.soec.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1084&d=1252273156

Starting Tuesday, the Registration is $35 and you risk not being able to be judged with or park with your class.

Lots of fun for the whole family -- We hope you can join us!

REALLY wish I could be there. Brothers Performance is right around the corner from SMS, and I cruise by there about once a week to see if they've left anything cool sitting out... it'd be a blast to see some new SMS (any model) and Saleens up close... maybe they'll have some good new renderings of the new sms mustang.

I can't believe I'm saying the "unfortunately" part, but... unfortunately I will be at Disneyland all day with a group of friends that I've committed to and can't get out of. I love Disneyland, but the chance to see some nice cars on the Saleen property is really hard to pass up! I live about a mile away from SMS as well, and I feel like a really decent show n shine in my neighborhood for once, and I can't go!

Hopefully next time!

Onsite registration is from 8-10 a.m.

We'll have a Face Painter, Balloon Clown and Bounce House for the Kids!

Poster signing and autograph session with Molly and Steve from 12 noon - 1:00 p.m.

Steve will sign Saleens entered in the show starting at about 1:00 p.m.

Hope you can make it!