sold. as of yesterday

90bronconate

Apr 24, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
haha didn't sell the mustang, i just bought it in august... i sold my bronco. it's been i the trader for a while and it finaly sold yesterday for 6,000. it was my first vehicle. i intedned to build it for off road stuff, but never had the time to take it out. (i guess this is kind of like my bronco's eulogy lol)

here it is the day i brought it home. 1990 bronco XLT
1990%20xlt%20stock.JPG

here is what it sold as. 6" lift 35" tires, exhaust, stereo and random stuff.
P5120002.JPG

just some of the few times i got to take it out with the bronco club.

box canyon
b7.jpg

me.JPG

bartlett lake
P9190019.JPG

P9190022.JPG

P9200032.JPG

P9200038.JPG

i'll miss it :( but i also love my mustang. now that the bronco is sold i can buy some stuff for the mustang. so i started it off with subframes and an MGW shifter. :D well, see you guys around

Attachments

• 1990%20xlt%20stock.JPG
    1990%20xlt%20stock.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 49
  • P5120002.JPG
    P5120002.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 58
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 55
  • me.JPG
    me.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 48
  • P9190019.JPG
    P9190019.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 61
  • P9190022.JPG
    P9190022.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 61
  • P9200032.JPG
    P9200032.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 57
  • P9200038.JPG
    P9200038.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Sponsors (?)

no it was still the TTB. i wanted to do an SAS but it was too expensive and i never really go to take it off roading enough to justify it. oh and it did have manual hubs and manual BW transfer case and the 351W. it was a great bronco.

Here's the question of the day. What the hell were you planning on using that itty bitty spare for? Something to sit on while you wait for someone to bring you a replacement? Very nice Bronco btw.
My Father-in-law has a 79 Bronco sitting in his pasture. I know it is hard to believe, but the truck doesn't have any rust other than the driver floorboard from that window being down. The body is perfectly straight, but the entire drivetrain, steering, etc is disassembled (there, but not together). He bought it for the wheels and tires, and wants $500. I've been trying to convince the ol lady, but I'm having a hard time considering the 71 F-100 isn't done yet.
Brandon

ROLLIN5.0 said:
Here's the question of the day. What the hell were you planning on using that itty bitty spare for? Something to sit on while you wait for someone to bring you a replacement? Very nice Bronco btw.
My Father-in-law has a 79 Bronco sitting in his pasture. I know it is hard to believe, but the truck doesn't have any rust other than the driver floorboard from that window being down. The body is perfectly straight, but the entire drivetrain, steering, etc is disassembled (there, but not together). He bought it for the wheels and tires, and wants $500. I've been trying to convince the ol lady, but I'm having a hard time considering the 71 F-100 isn't done yet.
Brandon

The rear spare tire mount will not hold a larger tire very well, The way it mounts to the rear quarter it will pull/tear the bolts and quarter panel to hell, put a full size spare (well for 33's and larger) on there and it is going to be useless. Put a large tire on a roof rack or inside. Unless you fab up a new rear mount that mounts to the rear bumper to take the load off the body panel, and make it out of stronger/bigger/thicker bar.

A stock size tire up to like a 31in is about as big as should be put on the stock rear mount, even 31's are pushing it, Mine is showing stress cracks from the 31 on my rear mount.

blksn955.o said:
The rear spare tire mount will not hold a larger tire very well, The way it mounts to the rear quarter it will pull/tear the bolts and quarter panel to hell, put a full size spare (well for 33's and larger) on there and it is going to be useless. Put a large tire on a roof rack or inside. Unless you fab up a new rear mount that mounts to the rear bumper to take the load off the body panel, and make it out of stronger/bigger/thicker bar.

A stock size tire up to like a 31in is about as big as should be put on the stock rear mount, even 31's are pushing it, Mine is showing stress cracks from the 31 on my rear mount.
ya i had a full size 35'' spare in the back for off roading, but didn't put it on for the reason stated above. i kept the factory spare on the back incase i got a flat on the road. who wants to carry a full size in the back all the time? i had open diffs so the different size wouldn't matter.