Sold both mustangs today...

mach1972

Jul 15, 2003
...and neither of them were even up for sale! This morning a guy I work with offered me 15k for the 72 mach I have been restoring then later that day another guy I work with offered me 5k for my 98 v6 vert that doesn't even run right now.

The first guy said he would give me cash in hand in two weeks and the other guy is checking on a loan this weekend. That should give me just enough for the 2003-04 mach I'm looking for.

Finally things are going right for me, I won't breath easy untill I start seeing $$$ though. The guy looking at the 72 said he would be more than happy to give me a deposit so thats cool.

Thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Money talks and let them know you're not a bank that takes monthly payments. Checking on a loan for $5K, I wouldn't hold my breath. Good luck.

Edit: I once sold a round oak butcher block dining table with four padded oak chairs for $50 to a co-worker. I needed to get it out of the house when I sold my house. He wanted to make payments :rolleyes: . I told him cash talks and you know what walks!