Sold My 2011gt selling aftermarket parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fthomas

Jun 28, 2011
Florida
Due to financial reasons I sold my '11 GT, put it back to stock and have this list of parts now to sell. All parts were bought new some have been used and others have no more than 2000 miles on them. Everything is priced to sell. I will be taking the best offer on each item, not by a first in line basis. Please also not I make a living driving a semi truck and am out on the road for periods of time I will get back to those who are interested. All payments can be made thru money order,cashiers check (which payment will have to clear on these before shipment of parts) and paypal. Thanks for looking.

-one evolution performance custome tuned sct X3 tuner with 93 and 100 octane xtreme tunes. sells new for $525 , buy this one for $405 shipped.

-one set of Bassani stainless axle back mufflers, direct bolt on no mods required sounds awesome and drops about 25# of dead weight and increases hp. new cost is $450-500. Buy mine for $400 shipped.

-one Barton short throw shifter, Brand new in the box paid $299. yours for $250 shipped.

-one dynotech 3.5" aluminum Driveshaft, same one evo perforfance sells and other vendors. New cost is between $725-750 this one is still in perfect condition with only 500 miles on it MAX! Drop atleast 20# rotating weight you will notice a big difference in the change. Yours for $650 shipped.

-one TA performance rear end cover/girdle, these guys invented the rear girdle none better in quality and this is still in mint new conditon paid $160 yours for $100 shipped.

-one leathal performance off road H-pipe, this is a well made aluminzed coated steel H-pipe that will out last the time you own the car. same some money lose the cats and some weight along with making a bit more hp.It is still in great condition with low miles, Takes only a few hours to install. paid $299 yours for $200 shipped.

-one aeroforce scan guage that plugs into the OBD to read vitals straight from the ECM this is the single guage and comes with the roush round vent guage holder together guage and holder will cost you $289 new. These are yours for $200 shipped. see link below for more info.
Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

-one pair of american muscle OE style silver 5 spoke rims 18x10 mounted with the Nitto 285/40R18 NT05R drag radials about 1500 miles on them still look like new with minimum tread wear. paid $1000 new yours for $700 shipped see link for item info.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/silver...8x10-0511.html

-one roush billet aluminum grill powder coated black easy to install,mint condition with instructions and all parts. $200+ new yours for $150 shipped.

My email info is [email protected] Thanks again for looking.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.