Sold my car....

Badlilstang

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2001
Spring , Texas
I hated to get rid of my 95 but its been more of a hassle then anything. Plus the poor gas milage didnt help any. Sold it for 12K to someone I know... gave them my stock wheels along with the new chrome Cobra R wheels I just had put on it and 4 piece clear cobra head lights still in the box. I figure it wasnt a bad price we never seem to get what we have invested. With the money im gonna go put it down on a single cab dodge ram 1500 hemi. Least now I will have something to pull my other car around with and it will still have some get up. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board who gave me advise when I ran into problems. Least I still have one mustang left :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

11 mpg and I keep sinking money into it.. main thing is I dont have the job I used to have and I want to get back into racing my 92 again. The guy im selling it to takes good care of his cars so im glad its going into good hands.

Yeah.... Ill be glad to be getting back to work on my 92 tho so I still have something to look forward to. Its been sitting in a friends wharehouse for about 5 months now un touched..

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 199
RIO5.0 said:
Least you got a fair dollar for it...most sell em and lose out.....That 92 aint nothing to sneeze at... :nice: I like those graphics...got a close up shot???

Yeah.. I took a hit on it.. I probably had 30K invested in it.. had 3K worth of stereo alone... here is the closest pic I have of the grahpics.. its not real clear tho.

attachment.php

Attachments

• graphics.JPG
    graphics.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 193
AndrewBodine said:
And you think the HEMI is going to get better than 11mpg?HAHA. Im not knocking your decision but look into a diesel, cheaper fuel and better milage.

My dad's quad cab hemi ram gets 14 around town with the a/c on and 18-19 on the highway, that's no 11 mpg and the standard cab will be toating around alittle less weight.