Sold my Paxton - what now?

Sold my 1220sl, I have no idea why..........so not what do I buy? another blower like a Novi 2000, YSI / YS or go turbo like a cheap on3 kit?

Won't be revving past 6300 on the stock block and really don't wanna replace my 3.73's if I go turbo (just did the rear end upgrade)

Suggestions? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

WTH? How did you sell it?

Did you have it for sale or somone approached you to buy it off you?

Like sugested before bottle feed that ******!:D:D
I think it will still be cheaper then the turbo.

Any way you go that block will be on life support!

Scott

I have no idea why. Not too smart. Sold it for cheap on another site (not too bright)

NOS I think is out of the question, kits are cheap but the refilling isn't.

Kenne Bell would be nice but, they are huge bucks too (unless I'm wrong) and hard to find used (unless I'm wrong again) and aren't suited for 1/4 mile blasts (again correct me)

Kenne bell's are junk for windsor motors, if they were any good you would see alot more people using them like on modular motors. Put a 72 or a 76 on it, or a procharger

buy a YSI i know someone who has one for sale in the classified section. Make some real power

If turbo's were so great everyone wouldn't be trying to trade me a turbo setup for my blower

Im going all motor or new 4V motor.

everyone needs to make to make 700+hp on a dyno so you have something to talk about but after all is said and done nothing can match N/A power IMO

agreed. Sounds like a fun plan. I just want a nice blower because it's cheaper any day of the week than building up my motor AGAIN.

But you have a sick set-up, looks great, watched teh dyno vid last night.

All I care about is going fast don't give a ratz azz about numbers. like you said they mean nothing

Why are you guys saying that a turbo wont work with 3.73's? Seems like a boosted car would be the best of both worlds to me. you can run pump gas and cruise around getting 20+ MPG and when you want to play, crank up the boost, turn on the meth injection, and kick some butt at the track.

Kenne bell's are junk for windsor motors, if they were any good you would see alot more people using them like on modular motors. Put a 72 or a 76 on it, or a procharger

How many Kenne Bells have you ran?
I have had two and they seemed to work out nicely on a Windsor and anytime you are over 1,900 RPM the boost is instant "ZAP" it jumps to what ever boost pulley you have on. I have huge pulley on mine to slow it down
and it still pulls 6LB.
After 1900 the boost dose not change with RPM at all
I like the twin screws and the roots type. If you want more boost just change the top pulley.
Takes like 5min to change.