Sold my stang

Cantslowdown

Jun 20, 2004
Mt.Home AR!
Well guys i sold my stang for 8grand friday i only paid 5,200 for it and guy had 8 cash so it went.. i paid my loan off and now i am looking for another ride..The car had 124,xxx miles too it was crazy i wasnt even trying to sell the car..

• Sponsors (?)

Where you the guy wanting my JLT RAI? If so, looks like I can sell it off now haha.

Anyways, congrats on the money made...and IMO you should go get another stang. You will miss the sound if you dont. I say you get an 01 cobra....it will be alot faster than what you had. NO TRUCKS! :D

I also like the idea of getting a notchback and going from there, however, I can't find any foxbody mustangs area that aren't $5000 + :nonono:

I realize they are highly wanted, though I don't want to spend that much on a car that needs to be worked on :shrug:

Foxbody or bust if your looking for a Mustang. If I sell or get rid of mine ill never own another 4.6 unless its a 4v.

If I were in your shoes I think I would have done it also. 8k in cash is alot of money to make without even trying.