Sold the cobra clone

itsaMustangtoo

Apr 2, 2005
Carlisle,Pa
Well , I went to the All Ford Nationals to show the Cobra off and ended up selling her sunday morn. I was not going to get something else,but now I feel myself looking. I am going to start building the mexican block in the garage while I ponder things for a month or II:D

• Sponsors (?)

roadsterII said:
Sorry to see your II move out of your hands but another group of people will now see what a nice car a II can become.
I hope you build another. :nice:
Yeah it is kinda sad to see my empty stable. I would like to find an original ( or darn close) cobra (for a fair price)I can hold on to and see if the value goes up. I have my eye on a 79 though. I used to have a79 Pro streeter with a 460:D but a 347 stroker would be nice.

Sellers remorse? Did you at least recover enough to get the next project started?

Now that it's gone, what did you feel you did right and wrong? With your next II what would you do differently?

I did a lot of things wrong my with my first II back in 78. After my friend totaled it, it gave me the opportunity to take inventory of what I had done and do it better the next time around.

Dave

cobra_2_76 said:
Sellers remorse? Did you at least recover enough to get the next project started?

Now that it's gone, what did you feel you did right and wrong? With your next II what would you do differently?

I did a lot of things wrong my with my first II back in 78. After my friend totaled it, it gave me the opportunity to take inventory of what I had done and do it better the next time around.

Dave
No remorse. I guess I really did not feel anything because I did not have to sell it. I got what I wanted , not a penny less. Mr Achey can vouch for that. I think my next II I would do it exactly the same. 8.8 rear, all that,but unfortunately I do not have the time and will be looking for an easier project.
:nonono: