Some b.s..................

Cwalk

Sep 25, 2006
Virginia Beach, Va
This is some b.s. My son went to spend the night over a friends house since its spring break. Well while he was over there. His friends mom decided to go to a very popular clothing store. I'm talking nationwide chain clothing store. Well while his friends mom was trying on clothes. The boys were just walking around. I'm pretty sure absolute boredom had kicked in for them. Nothing wrong with that. Apparently while wondering around they were playing. One of them ran in a dressing room. He came right out. Must have been playing some sort of hiding game. We an asain employee came up. And accused them of stealing. And forced them to drop their shorts. Yes I said shorts. Its was warm here today. So they were wearing short sleeve t-shirts and shorts. A store employee cannot stip search a child. I don't think to the police can even do it without the parents being present. Well once the asian lady was sure they didn't steal a belt to a suit. She let them go. They ran to tell the kids mom. She notified the manager. And all he did was look at the employee, and say, "you can't be doing that".Oh and this is a store that sells mens and womens suits. Not t-shirts, shorts, or toys. Nothing that would interest a child at all. Hell even though I have to go in there to buy suits. I'm not ecstatic about it. So needless to say I'm going up to the store tomorrow. And the district manager will meet me there. I'm also contacting a lawyer and possibly the police. Don't really know if it's a issue they can do anything about. But it wouldn't hurt to call them just to be on the safe side. But most importantly I'm definitely contacting a lawyer.......

• Sponsors (?)

Take em to the cleaner man. If they would have fired her on the spot would be a diff story but since they were just like "well **** happens and sorry our retard employee sexually harrassed your kid."

Oh, yeah, that's a BFD. Get a lawyer. Or maybe you could just tell your kids to behave themselves a little better in public next time.

Ugh... I can smell the avarice from here.

Better yet how bout we get both kids jobs at chip-n-dales. So the next time she makes em strip. people can at least tip 'em, you ****ing idiot. They are twelve years old. You obviously don't have kids. If you did you wouldn't want some stranger undressing them in a public store when you weren't around. The manager was white. the kids, one black and the other white. for those interested. And honestly I wouldn't have given a **** what the employee's race was. But when the kids mom got back home. She called me and told me what happened to the boys. And thats all the info she gave me. So it's nothing against asian people. It's just the info I was given.

With all the stuff you hear in the news today, i wouldnt be surprised if this lady got brought up on charges, and a bunch of other kids admit that she did it to them as well.

My first thought after reading that was Wal-Mart, but it was eventually ruled out. Leave the firearms at home. I keep a silver 4 cell Mag-Lite in my car. It has become one of my personal dreams to rap it off someone's noodle. I figure I could live my dream through you..

My first thought after reading that was Wal-Mart, but it was eventually ruled out. Leave the firearms at home. I keep a silver 4 cell Mag-Lite in my car. It has become one of my personal dreams to rap it off someone's noodle. I figure I could live my dream through you..

Actually I dont need the firearms. I'm 5'10 280 and I can bench 375lbs. So if I really wanted to beat 'em. I don't need anything but the two gorilla fists I was born with.

it would have been worse if it was a man asking the 12 year olds to drop their pants... maybe the asian lady was on a power trip... still it wasn't right. I would just go there and ask WTF her problem was

Actually I dont need the firearms. I'm 5'10 280 and I can bench 375lbs. So if I really wanted to beat 'em. I don't need anything but the two gorilla fists I was born with.

When I read that all I thought of was that scene from Commando, where Arnold Schwarzenegger is in the mall beating up all those cops. That just played in my head as I read that..dunno why..

On a serious note, keep the forum posted..i'd kinda like to know where this is all headed..