Some Cops are Funny

• Sponsors (?)

01Steeda said:
Yes your house is considered an extension of your home.:D

that way us rednecks dont get pulled over for our shotguns hanging in the rear window.:rlaugh:
Troof...but I think you meant your car is an extention of your home. :nice:

On the way home...after midnight, I stopped at a light near Gramercy on Hwy 61 (Just past BFE for those who are not from here :D ). A law enforcement officer (won't divolge the branch) was stopped in the right lane. He looked over, rolled down his window (mine was down already) and asked me what I had done to the car. I told him and he asked me to show him what it had and he would try to keep up...yes...I raced a police intercepter from a dig. :eek: They are actually pretty quick since he stayed about a length or two behind til 70. Of course that was before most of my mods. I let off and he passed with a flick of the swirlies and was gone.

COramprat said:
On the way home...after midnight, I stopped at a light near Gramercy on Hwy 61 (Just past BFE for those who are not from here :D ). A law enforcement officer (won't divolge the branch) was stopped in the right lane. He looked over, rolled down his window (mine was down already) and asked me what I had done to the car. I told him and he asked me to show him what it had and he would try to keep up...yes...I raced a police intercepter from a dig. :eek: They are actually pretty quick since he stayed about a length or two behind til 70. Of course that was before most of my mods. I let off and he passed with a flick of the swirlies and was gone.

thats probably the best cop-related story I've heard :nice: ... I wish the cops around here were cool like that

DerekStangGT said:
screw you guys. every cop ive dealt with has been an a$$ to me. all they see is a young kid in a loud, bright red mustang. im 7/7 on getting pulled over and getting tickets. havent gotten out of one yet/ever.

Its cuz you live in TX. You're getting off easy if they didn't just shoot you. Maybe you need a bigger belt buckle?