Some interior mod pics from this weekend!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Well I wanted to do some custom upholstery work on the interior of the car. I got some carbon fiber texture upholstery vinyl in black and dark charcoal to match painted bezels, nitrous tank, and some dash trim in my car. I removed the bottome carpeted pieces from the bottom of the door panels and covered them in black and covered the top pieces in the dark charcoal. If any of you are fimilar with it I think it is made by Enduratex.

The interior is somewhat ripped apart because I am deleting the airbags, putting in a custom steering wheel, pass. side airbag delete panel, rollbar, and harnesses. In the lower pics the door panel is just mocked up inplace because I wasn't read to put the panels on for good yet, but you get the idea. What do you guys think?

mods07045.jpg

mods07048.jpg

mods07058.jpg

mods07059.jpg

mods07053.jpg

:SNSign:

Attachments

• mods07045.jpg
    mods07045.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 92
  • mods07048.jpg
    mods07048.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 89
  • mods07058.jpg
    mods07058.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 101
  • mods07059.jpg
    mods07059.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 83
  • mods07053.jpg
    mods07053.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

can i ask why you deleting the airbags? the one gripe that i have with the newer bodystyle cars is when guys take out the physically thicker (deeper center) steering wheel, and put on a thin metal one cause it just doesnt look right...can you prove me wrong and show a pic of the wheel going on? and what sort of pass side delete panel are you talking about? your projects never cease to amaze me tom, so none of this is criticism...your attention to details is incredible, so keep it up!

Not 100% decided on the wheel yet, so you will have to wait and see on that. I will try not to disappoint (lol) but I'm sure not everyone will like it. As for the airbag delete panel, I bought one from UPR.

can i ask why you deleting the airbags? the one gripe that i have with the newer bodystyle cars is when guys take out the physically thicker (deeper center) steering wheel, and put on a thin metal one cause it just doesnt look right...can you prove me wrong and show a pic of the wheel going on? and what sort of pass side delete panel are you talking about? your projects never cease to amaze me tom, so none of this is criticism...your attention to details is incredible, so keep it up!

UPR makes both covers(driver and passenger side). If you look on their site you'll see that both covers are a complete replica of the stock airbag covers. So you won't have the airbags but it'll look like you do unless you plan on going with a grant/momo steering wheel.