Roush Some new pics! (dial up warning)

Spent the last month ordering a plethora of parts including a new motor. Install is less than 3 weeks.

- VT Engines Sportsman shortblock, billet oil pump gears
- VT Engines stage 2 blower cams and quite a few other goodies to be put on.

vt01.jpg

KB BAP for cobra tank setup

BAP.jpg

KB 14psi pulley and pulley puller

pulley.jpg

MJchip modified FPDM

fpdm.jpg

Canton oil pan

canton.jpg

Also finally picked up a new car cover from calcarcover.com. This is the NOAH for the 04 Saleen s281.

cover.jpg

I am picking up the new wheels tomorrow and am setting up another shoot but with a different girl in a few months. :D Thanks also to Casey at Haney for helping me order some parts. He is the bomb!
ninnerd.gif

Hello Debt! hahahhaha :bang:
Shaun

Attachments

• vt01.jpg
    vt01.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 66
  • BAP.jpg
    BAP.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 75
  • pulley.jpg
    pulley.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 86
  • fpdm.jpg
    fpdm.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 114
  • canton.jpg
    canton.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 76
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

HazeGray said:
Christmas comes in June? I thought it was December? :scratch:

NICE PILE O' PARTS!!!! :hail2:

That FPDM by MJchip...how much was that?

Well my bday is in Sep so I'll just call it an early bday present!
158.gif

$200+ship. It's $100+ship if you want to send yours in. I didn't want to wait the week or so though so just purchased a pre-made one. I am also going to upgrade the wiring and remove the PPRV which a lot of cobra owners are doing and is helping with hesitations.

Shaun

sstrayer said:
Well my bday is in Sep so I'll just call it an early bday present!
158.gif

$200+ship. It's $100+ship if you want to send yours in. I didn't want to wait the week or so though so just purchased a pre-made one. I am also going to upgrade the wiring and remove the PPRV which a lot of cobra owners are doing and is helping with hesitations.

Shaun

Shaun

Cool, thanks. I upgraded to the 03/04 Cobra tank and pumps like you when I did my pulley swap. I'll eventually take the same route with a built motor and upgrade to a 2.2L KB...so just taking some notes as I know the fuel system will require some "tweaks" as I progress with my power upgrades.

For anyone who wants to know...
SoCalTerminators.com PPRV