some new pics of my car..

red05v6stang

Sep 10, 2005
FINALLY got a free day to get some good pics of my car!

DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

completely stock for now, more pics to come.

Attachments

• DSCN0903.jpg
    DSCN0903.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0905.jpg
    DSCN0905.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Sponsors (?)

im looking at running some 18" bullits or fr500's in black. whats a good tire size for them? i will get the tuner ASAP after the purchase and prolly wont install til i do, so i can calibrate the tire/wheel size to the car. my only thing is, i plan on dropping the car, roughly 2 inches. (coil spring kit) so whats a good tire size for some 18's. i want some rubber for the track.

thought I was looking at my car for a second

Here is mine, old pic though. I did add the v6 mustang stuff emblem on the sides. How did you get the big picture to show?

Attachments

• hazestang.jpg
    hazestang.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 102
sealhaze said:
Here is mine, old pic though. I did add the v6 mustang stuff emblem on the sides. How did you get the big picture to show?
if you use photobucket, you can link the big pics here, like what was done above...

yes, its just the HTML IMG code i believe. thanks for the complements. the last picture was almost a slip up. we were completely lost and my cousin saw the little silo deal and was excited to try a pic with the quote in the background. it came out great IMO

Thanx Bigcat, I tried putting that link in that "insert image" option, but didn't work. Anyway, The wheels are 18" chromes with 255/45's in rear and 245/40's in front. I don't like the combo much. I bought the tires while I was on leave and when I arrived at the tire store they had 4 245/40 nitto 555 instead of the 255/45's i wanted. I was leaving the next morning, so figured they would be fine. When i got to my destination i had the 255's put on the rear, but couldn't afford the 4 since I still had the 245's. Anyway, there is too much wheel well showing. I have thought about lowering the front, or getting 20's. Haven't decided yet. Still have the 18's I will need to get rid of first.