Some new pics of the new wheels/brakes

BLK_DVL

Sep 18, 2003
Hillsboro, Or
New stuff is on! We actually got some sun today so I cleaned up the car and took some pictures. What you think? The Wheels are ACE slick Z07 wheels in 18'' fronts and 19'' rears. Z06 big brake kit- 6 piston front, 4 piston rear. Also BFG KDW's in wider sizes from stock.

Eric over at Krazy Koncepts Performance did some great work with the 'custom' work needed to get those bad boy brakes on the car. He told me he loves vettes.

Forum1.jpg

Forum2.jpg

Forum3.jpg

Forum4.jpg

Forum5.jpg

Forum6.jpg

Forum7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

loud 95 said:
Looks bad-ass Jesse! When do the water/meth and smaller pulley go on? I need a ride in that thing when it is done!:nice:

Thanks. Hopefully the rest of the stuff can get on there soon. I just need a way to get the car tuned once the new stuff is installed. Right now there is no way without leaving the state.

Ed- Ya if its nice Starbucks sounds great on Saturday. Just let me know:nice:

Cory- I usually drive it everyday but I try to keep it out of the rain as much as possible, but i dont think it will melt. I actually drive the Jeep a lot more than the vette. I think I have like 5k miles in like the 1.5 years I owned the car. Its gets it fair share of wax:D

Eric- I wont tell everyone what you said your next car will be................

BLK_DVL said:

Cory- I usually drive it everyday but I try to keep it out of the rain as much as possible, but i dont think it will melt. I actually drive the Jeep a lot more than the vette. I think I have like 5k miles in like the 1.5 years I owned the car. Its gets it fair share of wax:D

Kool Jessie, weather looks good for sat night but I just realized I wont be able to make it until around 10 ish

BLK_DVL said:
Cory- I usually drive it everyday but I try to keep it out of the rain as much as possible, but i dont think it will melt. I actually drive the Jeep a lot more than the vette. I think I have like 5k miles in like the 1.5 years I owned the car.

Damn! I have had mine almost two years now and I have 13k.

Looks Awesome Jesse!

Eric - better get used to seeing "those" cars. Mine will most likely find its way to KKP also. :D

BLK_DVL said:

Geee I've put 5k in mine since from April to September. Are the headers installed already?