Some new pics

1987fox5.0

May 13, 2010
I just got the car a few weeks ago and with lots of your help I think I got it dialed, fixed the fan,temp guage,steering wheel and collum and a few other things, been spending as much time as I can latley going over it and changing fluids etc etc. I tried to clean the headlights but I still want a new set sooner or later. Since getting the car I added the CAI( came with the car but wasnt installed), bought the optima and the steering wheel Cleaned her up and threw a coat of wax on it and took a few pics for you guys, thanks for the help!
mustang1005.jpg

mustang1008.jpg

mustang1004.jpg

mustang1003.jpg

mustang1001.jpg

And one of my truck just cause

f150taillightrims003.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I just got the car a few weeks ago and with lots of your help I think I got it dialed, fixed the fan,temp guage,steering wheel and collum and a few other things, been spending as much time as I can latley going over it and changing fluids etc etc. I tried to clean the headlights but I still want a new set sooner or later. Since getting the car I added the CAI( came with the car but wasnt installed), bought the optima and the steering wheel Cleaned her up and threw a coat of wax on it and took a few pics for you guys, thanks for the help!
mustang1005.jpg

mustang1008.jpg

mustang1004.jpg

mustang1003.jpg

mustang1001.jpg

And one of my truck just cause

f150taillightrims003.jpg

does that grant steering wheel allow you to use the horn? is that one of the ones from oreillys or autozone?