Some pics of gmkillr jr.

gmkillr

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
Dont worry, im not choking him in this pic, I just had to hold him like that so he wouldnt fall over.
102Picture_189-med.jpg

102Picture_188-med.jpg

102Picture_187-med.jpg

102Picture_179-med.jpg

He is the most wonderful thing to ever happen in my life. He is only 1 month old. Cant wait to take him for a ride in the Cobra!!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats on the child... I love the facial expressions. Don't take this the wrong way, your baby is very (for lack of a more masculine word) CUTE, but here's what those expressions look like to me:
Pic 1) At a strip club
Pic 2) Sort of high
Pic 3) Passed out drunk
Pic 4) I do not have anything to say about pic 4
I definitely am with you on saying a child is the most wonderful thing that could happen in your life.

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Congrats on the child... I love the facial expressions. Don't take this the wrong way, your baby is very (for lack of a more masculine word) CUTE, but here's what those expressions look like to me:
Pic 1) At a strip club
Pic 2) Sort of high
Pic 3) Passed out drunk
Pic 4) I do not have anything to say about pic 4
I definitely am with you on saying a child is the most wonderful thing that could happen in your life.

Ditto! Your baby is high on crack!

Thanks everybody! He makes me laugh so much and he dosent even do a whole lot yet. Just kinda hangs out. Ive thanked god for a few things over the past 27 years, but ive thanked him almost everyday since my little man was born.

Congradulation man! A lot of my friends have kids and ive seen how its changes people for the good. Enjoy it they don't stay that innocent for long. Next thing you know he will be saying "Vroooooom Vrooooom daddy!" I know it will be a few years before me and my girlfriend decide to have kids. I used to be scared of having kids now I am kinda lookin foward to it.

thats the look of death for the local GM owners he's got there.:D

Congrats & Good Luck

my son just turned 1yr old last week. i can't wait till he begins to understand and like cars. so i guess his nic name is donkey_punch jr? or donkey jr? or punch jr? whatever, you can tell he'll be a HP junky.

95WhiteVenom said:
Congradulation man! A lot of my friends have kids and ive seen how its changes people for the good. Enjoy it they don't stay that innocent for long. Next thing you know he will be saying "Vroooooom Vrooooom daddy!" I know it will be a few years before me and my girlfriend decide to have kids. I used to be scared of having kids now I am kinda lookin foward to it.

I know what your saying, I was so scared to have a kid, but now that he's here, I wouldnt change it for the whole world. He's the greatest thing to ever happen in my life.