Some pics of my notch with my friends Bug!!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by orangecapri, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Here are some pics of my 86 notch with my friends '58 Bug. The thing is slammed and pretty cool. Definately fun to ride in even if it is slow!!
    He really needs to take the roof rack off though.

Attached Files:

2. You can make an old bug pretty damn quick, they were running low 12s on the street back in the late 60s and early 70s. I think he dropped it just a little too much!
  3. This picture begs the question...

How does the other half live?
  4. handles like it's on rails I bet. My friend had a 4 door civic and it was slow as hell but it felt fast cause you sat 4 inches from the pavement but he could kill me on the windy roads.
  5. I bet he buys new rear tires every other week
  6. Sorry man, but lowered bugs suck. Turn it into a dune buggy and redeem it from its lame existence!
  7. Hey props to the guy who thought using a 10 speed bicycles hand brake cable would be great for throttle :)

You can fix those cars anywhere!!!
  8. I like the rat rod look of that bug.
  9. Yeah, lowered swing axle bugs suck, but one with IRS is fine lowered.
  10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at that fuggin bug...

now i have to wipe coke off my damn keyboard and screen. :nonono:
  11. I dunno. I think its pretty cool. Its got the rat rod look to it right now. In the future its going to have a turbo efi setup on it. Its a little too low for my taste but it looks crazy that way.

12. I like the bug. It does have a rat rod appeal. id roll it to the hangouts! and id keep the roof rack too.