someone clipped my GT yesterday at work...

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
I work at a 4yr liberal arts college, supposedly with educated "professional" people, but yesterday I drove the GT since it was a beautiful day. I always park in this one spot away from others. However there is a handicap spot about 10 feet away and its hard to get into(most of the time its never used by any handicap person) it get used by lazy asses who can't drive. So, I go out about 3:30 to crack my windows so it can be a litttle cooler at 5pm when I leave. I see it right away, right on the front passenger side bumper(I back into this spot). Its a scuff from bumper to bumper contact. I can buff it out thankfully.
Is there a note? NOPE.
I was so pissed....and this is the second time it happened, the last time was my truck. Thankfully, the truck is not a huge concern.

Guess I can't even drive my car to work anymore for these *******s.

:notnice::mad:

end of rant.

-Jason

• Sponsors (?)

Dude I feel your pain. Somebody decided it would look nice to have a scratch across the hood of my 96. Got both fenders, the hood and my drivers door. I believe it happened sitting in my own damn yard. ****ty part is I gotta pay my $500 deductible to get it fixed. My shop quoted me 1446 and some change. Insurance guy is supposed to come check it out tomorrow to give me their estimate. My fear is after I get it fixed someone will do it again.

Have had issues with some creepy people around here lately. One night some dude was outback screaming at himself and got close to my truck and set off the alarm remote (I have a viper so it makes my remote beep before the alarm goes off). The other night my dad seen some kid looking in the windows of his and my truck with a flashlight. Someday somebody is gonna piss me off and I might have to follow that shoot first ask questions later motto some people have ha ha

People are pricks. First day out last spring I headed to physio (knee injury)... it was 7 am and I parked in front of the movie theater on the far side of the parking lot (theater doesn't even open until 12)... I come out an hour later. Even though the parking lot was empty and the grocery store was a long walk from this spot, some guy parked RIGHT beside me. I check. Door ding goes all the way down to the bare metal and is about an inch long.

I call the insurance broker and ask, they say its considered a collision if I get his information so I sit and wait in my car until he comes out. I step out of my car and ask for his insurance info, his wife is like wtf? but the guy knew right away and apologized and said he should have left a note... It was scary the guy was about 6'7 and thick. I ALMOST felt bad as they obviously didn't have a whole lot of money and had a new born in the back, but they could have parked anywhere, the lot was literally empty and i parked, like I always do, on the opposite side.

long story short, 750 came out of his pocket and my passenger door was painted. I even had a quote done to see if it would be cheaper to go outside of insurance, not a chance closer to 1300.

Dude I feel your pain. Somebody decided it would look nice to have a scratch across the hood of my 96. Got both fenders, the hood and my drivers door. I believe it happened sitting in my own damn yard. ****ty part is I gotta pay my $500 deductible to get it fixed. My shop quoted me 1446 and some change. Insurance guy is supposed to come check it out tomorrow to give me their estimate. My fear is after I get it fixed someone will do it again.

Have had issues with some creepy people around here lately. One night some dude was outback screaming at himself and got close to my truck and set off the alarm remote (I have a viper so it makes my remote beep before the alarm goes off). The other night my dad seen some kid looking in the windows of his and my truck with a flashlight. Someday somebody is gonna piss me off and I might have to follow that shoot first ask questions later motto some people have ha ha

If some stupid kid was looking into my cars with a flashlight, i'd run outside and beat his ass. If he ran, i would not stop till i caught him. People like that deserve to get there ass beat. I'm so glad people don't do that were i live. Although people drive like douches at my community college.. If someone did anything to my cars, idk what i would do to them.. with all the hardwork ive put into my car. I'd go insane. I like that "shoot first, ask questions later" thing too. I just bought a .50 cal desert eagle for personal protection.

If some stupid kid was looking into my cars with a flashlight, i'd run outside and beat his ass. If he ran, i would not stop till i caught him. People like that deserve to get there ass beat. I'm so glad people don't do that were i live. Although people drive like douches at my community college.. If someone did anything to my cars, idk what i would do to them.. with all the hardwork ive put into my car. I'd go insane. I like that "shoot first, ask questions later" thing too. I just bought a .50 cal desert eagle for personal protection.

Yeah I agree with ya on needing to get beat. Not sure what their deal was. I enjoy walking outside and cocking my .45 it makes people look and take off real fast.

Holy **** a Desert Eagle for protection, You don't **** around ha ha :nice:. that's a damn bear killer. You won't have to worry about hiding the body cause there won't be any left with one shot lol

i worked on the area i was hit this weekend, its still noticible to me. oh well. I'm still kinda pissed about it, since it was on campus and they know they did it and they probably work next door.