Someone hit my beautiful black Stang!

• Sponsors (?)

Mustangs are Unibody, That panel doesn't just unbolt from the car. Have you asked the neighbor about the "incident," and he is denying it? If so I think I would back up into his driveway when he wasn't there and lay down a mean burnout, you know the kind where the rubber melts and the black marks never come out of the concrete. Maybe not with your car, you don't want the neighbors to see you. You could also do donuts in the guys front yard if you have a truck.

I know the quarter panel can be replaced, but I'm sure it will be pricey. I did move, but I'm still in the Smithtown area (Nesconset). What's the weird stuff? I think the dude is putting the moves on my woman or sometin'. He seems to avoid me when I'm out, but has no problem crossing the street to talk to my girl. That, and all the f@#$ers seem o have staring problems. Maybe I should rev the engine a bit @ 6:30 A.M. when I leave for work. Nobody on the block has a rooster, so the 'Stang can sure as hell makeup for it and then some. :spot:

I like the way your thinkin'...

Although I still prefer a sock full of pennies. Something that's fun to do too is right before it rains, put fruit loops on his sidewalk - it turns the sidewalk technicolored... actually, don't do that, I use to do that to my sidewalk kuz it looked cool. Just buy a dog and have it poop in his yard and chew up his paper :D It's the little things in life that'll really get him :D

Black Sun 5.0 said:
I know the quarter panel can be replaced, but I'm sure it will be pricey. I did move, but I'm still in the Smithtown area (Nesconset). What's the weird stuff? I think the dude is putting the moves on my woman or sometin'. He seems to avoid me when I'm out, but has no problem crossing the street to talk to my girl. That, and all the f@#$ers seem o have staring problems. Maybe I should rev the engine a bit @ 6:30 A.M. when I leave for work. Nobody on the block has a rooster, so the 'Stang can sure as hell makeup for it and then some. :spot:
**630 is to late most people are getting up then.Do it at about 3am! I grew up next door,Stony Brook.I know parts of Smithtown are pretty ritsy,so a 3am powerbrake would go over nicely :nice: