Someone Sell Me C4 Transmission Pan Bolts

Live2shred303

Jul 20, 2012
One of mine broke. I ordered a whole new pan, which included a gasket and bolts. The bolts they sent me were the friggen wrong size. If anyone has spare c4 transmission pan bolts, i will buy them. I just need one but i will buy them all if you have them.

• Sponsors (?)

since the pan is not a structural item, you can use some good grade five bolts from your local hardware store, or better if you have a fastenal or copper state outlet in your area, get your replacement bolts from them. just take a sample of what you need with you.

since the pan is not a structural item, you can use some good grade five bolts from your local hardware store, or better if you have a fastenal or copper state outlet in your area, get your replacement bolts from them. just take a sample of what you need with you.

+1.

Just take one of your other bolts up to a hardware store and get one with the same thread, pitch, and length. Should get out for under a buck. IIRC, I think they are course thread 1/4 threads. Most stores will have a thread identifier to help you determine the match to your other correct bolt.