Something Is Sure Wrong With My Car, (bad Lunch)

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by ked263, Nov 13, 2013.

1. ked263

ked263 Member

Hello Mustang lovers,

I am having this problem for some time now , it's launching the car from Zero, The car wont accelerate fast at all, actually it will start to do some sort of Gargling sounds, like I can hear the fuel is pumping but it's not burning or stuck I don't know .
    in the other hand , If i am doing 40, 50 or even 70mph, and stepped on it I jump fast with no problems at all, something I even do small burnouts if kicked it after 60mph...

any idea where I should start looking ?

I did take a look under the car and I found that my pipes got some dents on them , and one of them is little big dent to be honest , could it be that is why ?

2. jetmech807

jetmech807 Mustang Master

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but, is your traction control shut off when doing this? If it's on, shut it off.

3. ked263

ked263 Member

well, it's not stupid at all my bro, in fact, the Traction control unit is broken for over 4 years , and never thought of fixing it, ( I know this might sounds weird), but I have learned to drive without traction, and in fact, one day I took my brothers car, that is new model bmw, with the unit working for sure, and was going fast and the car slips , since I always counter steer the mustang to balance the car back , I did the same with the bmw, I didnt realize that the car tracktion and abs would help getting it back to the right way, and with my counter steering , what happened , that I over steered that car.

anyway, broken unit could be my problem ?