Sometimes I feel technologically challenged...

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
I've had my current mobile phone for 9 months now, and I just now figured out how to turn off the sounds the camera makes. :bang: I also just found out that I can delete a voicemail WITHOUT having to listen to the entire thing all the way through. :doh: Sadly enough, this isn't just limited to my phone. I just realized the other day, my car can run and drive without the belt hooked up. (found that out the hard way, lol). Sometimes I wonder about myself, lol.

• Sponsors (?)

yea i have remember driving my car about a hundred feet with no belt the blet decided to come off after a doughnut session in which my car dissappeared. Then went back got the belt out of the parking lot and put it back on and everything was fine. Also its a must to turn off the camera noise when taking pics. but for the most parts girls always know when your taking a pic. of them.

yeah you can that with cingular, just press 3.

Wanna hear challenged? I couldn't figure out how to take teh radiator cap off for litereally 15 minutes today until I realized that like a child safe medicine bottle, you have to push down and turn.

I just graduated engineering college 1 month ago.

Don't worry, I won't be designing bridges.

- adam

Black95GTS said:
yeah you can that with cingular, just press 3.

Wanna hear challenged? I couldn't figure out how to take teh radiator cap off for litereally 15 minutes today until I realized that like a child safe medicine bottle, you have to push down and turn.

I just graduated engineering college 1 month ago.

Don't worry, I won't be designing bridges.

- adam

HAHA

we'll have another Narrows Bridge on our hands