Sometimes, i take stangnet for granted

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Been checking out some other boards lately and i've come to realize just how good a message board Stangnet really is.

On this other board, i get ZERO help. I post a question and I get flamed for not researching it. The thing is i did, for a week, very completely too i might add.

I know we get the "Do a search" response here, but now i'm getting flamed on this board for not researching something on my own. Any replies i do get are 1 sentence replies that don't really tell me a thing.

A stangnet equivalent would be..How do i install my shifter?

5 responses are "Research it"

5 responses are "You bolt it on"

Then i say "I know that, but anyone have pics, a write-up, anything?"

and i get "We already told you how to do it!" and then they quote the guy who said "You bolt it on"

Here on stangnet, someone would take the time to write it up long and post pics....i know i have tons of times!

I've had it with that board. Ready to give up on it.

Stangnet rocks!!

PS, it was not a car-related board.

• Sponsors (?)

...forums are a place for interations and to get help...i hate *******s who write do a search....i will only say that if you look two threads down and its there...theres no reason for people to be dicks about it

If i EVER say to do a search, i usually answer the question at least a little bit, or provide a link to more info like on 5-lug swaps.

In my opinion, if you put the effort into hitting the reply button and writing "Do a search!" then you could have put a tiny bit more effort into answering the question!

I love Stangnet. I've been on many message boards. I've even moderated a (somewhat) major band's message board. Stangnet is truely the best I've been on so far and I'm not just saying that. :SNSign:

Yeah, I never could like corral for some reason. Stangnet has the traffic and is a great source of help in all kinds of things. I can get more help here on my Z28 than I can on the F-body forums.

Another site I like to look at is Hardcore50.com but it's nothing but big dogs there, if you don't run 10's N/A, then your an idiot there. Ed Curtis, Jay Allen, as well as a host of other big names in the Ford Drag racing series frequent there.

Latley, I have been spending a lot of time on the LT1/Fbody forums... I hate it but I'm converting.