Sometimes, i take stangnet for granted

between this site and s b f tech.com, (why is that site blocked out by the way) i go nowhere else. If i cant get an answer on something here, i go there. both great boards, i just havent been on that one as long as this one.

• Sponsors (?)

sometimes I think it's appropriate to say "do a search" if it's the same old stuff that has been beat to death. However, I do understand that sometimes your question isn't answered in those threads (been in that situation) and/or the search function doesn't return the appropriate threads (been in that situation too). Like some others, I'll usually give some info and then advise to search or link them to a relevant thread.

Stangnet has helped me out so much, so I try to help out when I can. I don't wanna go to other boards because the post count really seems to matter and I don't wanna start over. The funny thing is I found Stangnet when I was in high school using a school computer one day. I found the review section back in 2000-2001, but didn't actually venture into the forums until July 2003 when I needed help w/ my GT. :SNSign:

I've managed to find some decent forums for whatever I'm into, luckily. I was a member at JeepsUnlimited, but my Jeep has been totaled for a year, so I don't go there. I'm now a member of FullSizeChevy.com for help w/ my truck and they're helpful, but not as many replies and not usually as fast as Stangnet. Stangnet really has a diverse group in that some visit more in the day, some more in the evenings, and then some more late night/early morning, so you'll get your question answered pretty quickly no matter what for the most part.:nice:

SysOpt.com is a good computer forum:flag:

stangnet

one more for stangnet, i was on the corral for a while but transfered here and am staying. everyone here seems so laid back yet knowledgable i recomend it all the time but at the same time im wanting to keep it a secret.:shrug: kinda like having 3 other guys as room mates and you find out there is a hot chick moving in next door you aint gonna tell them.

and best of all ...all of your post count:D

I got it back though!!!

I had to do some things i am not proud of...but still, i got it back! :D

Attachments

• DSC00322.jpg
    DSC00322.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 349