Sonic Blue GT and Mystic Cobra Photoshoot **56k go to sleep**

94GTHO

Jul 21, 2005
Richmond, Va
My girlfriend just purchased this cobra the other day and LOVES it. THe car has been very well taken care of. So we cleaned up the cars sorta and got a friend of mine who does pics for me to take a few. Anyways here you go, enjoy. Any comments welcome. And yes, I know, cobra will be lowered very soon.
cobra2.jpg

gt3.jpg

cobra5.jpg

gt1.jpg

cobra1.jpg

cobragt1.jpg

cobragt2.jpg

cobra7.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt7.jpg

gt6.jpg

cobra3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Absolutly beautiful pair of cars! I want a 96 Mystic so bad. I keep shopping for them but have no monies. :(
Very sweet pair.
Bring the Cobra by and I will get the swirls out of her and make it shine like new if I can drive it. :D

hey hey hey. lol. i saw it had burns so itll be taken care of before the next shoot after its lowered. If it bothers you that bad you can always come take care of it for me. Ill buy you a case of beer. haha jk man

Sweet cars! why was there a pic of the back end of a probe in there?? ohhhhh i see now somone must have stole your spoiler! you need to find another one! :D

Seriously nice cars expecialy the cobra! but you really do need to put your spoiler back on 94/98's look like ford probes without them! that look just doesent work on that body style.

The paint is not jacked and its an easy fix.
Wash it well then clay the whole car.
Hit it with a good professional FINE-MEDIUM de swirl compound with the buffer set on a low speed using an orange pad and about 20lbs of pressure. Use a microfibre cloth to remove it.
You may have to do each area a couple times and only do a small area at a time.
Then do a glaze with the buffer on a higher speed like 3.5-4 using a sponge applicator. Also use about 20lbs of pressure to start and slowly release pressure as you go back and forth over the same area untill the glaze breaks down and you have a slight shine. Then remove with a micro fibre cloth.
Finnaly use a good wax with a black finnishing pad on speed 5 and it will look like new! Again removing with a microfibre cloth.

After you are done wait about 20 minutes and go over it with a micro fibre towel and some instant detailer and the gloss will be super deep with no scratches. :nice: