Soooo...broke a few bones!

• Sponsors (?)

good luck with a speed recovery, worst parts is gunna be its never gonna be let down. every year hey remember when dave...... Your wrist should heal nicely though, you couldnt get it on tape and post the video? lol

oh dude this throws quite the wrench into my plans! :nonono: but as i said the main thing is i wanna be able to regain my strength and stability in it.

I go in at 2pm today for a followup and x-rays to see if surgery is going to be needed.

oh dude this throws quite the wrench into my plans! :nonono: but as i said the main thing is i wanna be able to regain my strength and stability in it.

I go in at 2pm today for a followup and x-rays to see if surgery is going to be needed.

Yes, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and doctors wisdom to make the best decisions. Hopefully all will go well and you'll be able to look back on this and laugh. You were progressing so fast too, its a real kick in the nuts when stuff like this happens.

Good luck this afternoon:nice:

BTW, you posted last week in my journal and nailed it........My upper body was useless on Friday. Back to Upper/Lower/Dayoff and repeat. Its all good though, i am still learning what works best for me!

i was laughing about it when it happened so i'm good in that respect. just as long as i have no lifelong setbacks i'm totally cool all about it. SC will be here on Wed. to take care of me too :)

edit: told ya ;)

That hurts!!!

Sorry about the accident Dave, hope it all comes out alright. Looks like that will need some physical therapy afterward. I just finished up 3 months of that myself after tearing some tendons in my ankle. So I feel for you, get well!

xray1.jpg

xray2.jpg

xray3.jpg

broke, broke, reset @ 80%

Surgery on Thursday

Attachments

• xray1.jpg
    xray1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 63
  • xray2.jpg
    xray2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 46