SOOOO Pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since i have things sqaured away so for with the chassis figures it be time for something to go wrong, i have my car stored at my shop, where business is conducted during the day, every one of the bosses has some stuff stored here, even their sons, today one of the partners sons comes to pick up his 30' trailor, well when he got here there were some pallets in the way, so they started to move some stuff around, as im in my corner working on some stuff i here pallets hitting the ground the i hear a loud thud and a clanging noise, worried i go out to see what i hoped had not happened, someone slammed a dresser in the rear bumper of the car leaving a 1.5' long crack in the paint on the bumper as well as parts that scratched off to the primer, needless to say i was PISSED, i lost it immediately destroying the dresser by ax kicking it then punching it to pieces, everyone who was their just watched in aw as i did this, then one of the partners comes out yelling at me telling me its my fault for not throwing it away and its what i deserved, when i heard this i immediately left to my machinest to keep from beating the **** out of him/someone and now everyone is afraid to tell me who did it, just needed to vent or people are gonna get hurt

• Sponsors (?)

its just a car man. **** happens. It can be fixed. at least it was only the paint and not a window and a dent etc etc.

you can't just run around ax kicking your problems away.

turn this calamity into an opportunity and get that metallic paint job of your dreams.

i would have to disagree with that statement, if i were to knee someone in the head for ****ing up any part of my car i can guarantee that no one would go near my car again, the paint job the car has is the EXACT paint i wanted, now i get to have body work done on something that shoulda been done with

you should've brought in some butane the next day, soaked it. and then torched it. then people would also not touch your things because they would think you're insane.
radical but effective. haha i'm still imagining you ax kicking the **** out of the dresser

I'm surprised a dedicated martial artist like yourself has such a lack of self control. Don't get me wrong, anger is an understandable reaction to something like that, but martial arts is about discipline, control and self defense. Using your skills to hurt someone for doing something unintentionally isn't honorable, nor is it commendable. This isn't what you want to hear, and you'll probably blow up on me too. But seriously, take a step back and center yourself before you end up losing your job, hurting your hands and not being able to work on your car and/or going to jail for assault. A judge will have much less mercy on a trained fighter who puts his hands on someone. Trust me.

I'm surprised a dedicated martial artist like yourself has such a lack of self control. Don't get me wrong, anger is an understandable reaction to something like that, but martial arts is about discipline, control and self defense. Using your skills to hurt someone for doing something unintentionally isn't honorable, nor is it commendable. This isn't what you want to hear, and you'll probably blow up on me too. But seriously, take a step back and center yourself before you end up losing your job, hurting your hands and not being able to work on your car and/or going to jail for assault. A judge will have much less mercy on a trained fighter who puts his hands on someone. Trust me.

oh i was ashamed of myself probably ten times more than you are, this is the reason i took it out on the dresser and not the person responsible, normally i wouldnt blow up this bad, but this has happened many times, to all my vehicles, both trucks and both mustangs, and i cant lose my job its my business, believe me this thread wasnt about making me look cool it was more about venting and reminding me i still have a long way to go in the journey

**** happens.

Your car got scratched, my finger almost got chopped off....same thing.

I have yet to regain full range of motion in that finger btw :(

i wasnt nearly as mad when i cut off my thumb cause it was my fault, this irritated me cause its happened before and was treated the same way as if they did nothing wrong because they dont care about respecting peoples property

Status
Not open for further replies.